Particle Physics Simulator Apk Mod (Unlimited Money) free download for android free
Particle Physics Simulator MOD APK is one of the most popular Simulation game created by android-1mod for Android. It includes some advanced features really easy to use. It is a cool free game and is definitely worth having on your phone.
|MOD title :||Particle Physics Simulator|
|Game Votes :||5492|
|Latest Version :||3.7.1|
|Added Date :||2020-04-21|
|Total Installs :||100,000+|
|Requirement :||Android 3.1+|
|Playstore Link :||Google Play|
|Offered By :||android-1mod.com|
- Particle Physics Simulator Update new Version
- Added New levels
- Remove Bug
- Fix All problems
- Added Unlimited money of Particle Physics Simulator
- Life time mod version added
Rating : out of 10.0 | Vote: 5492
No Login, No Virus
Particle Physics Simulator 3.7.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money): Particle Physics Simulator offers a physics sandbox with n-body capabilities where the behaviour of the system is driven by each particle’s gravity. Adjust the gravity strength, the number of particles, the friction or the collision policy.
Set your initial conditions and just watch the system evolve or intervene to decide the fate of the particles!
– N-body physics simulation with pure gravitational interactions between particles.
– Create walls particles can’t trespass. Watch them bounce off.
– Collision policies: physically realistic elastic collisions, mergers or no collisions at all.
– Configurable particle colorus.
– Configurable background image/colour.
– Configurable gravity strength.
– Configurable particle masses and sizes.
– Add friction to the mix!
– Accelerometer support.
– Repulsive forces.
– Shoot particles of different sizes.
– Repulsive particles.
– Static particles.
– Simulation area: screen or big area with panning and zooming.
– Enable or disable the central black hole which exerts a neat attractive force towards the center.
-Enable or disable particle trails (disable to improve performance).
-Modify simulation velocity in real time.
-Particle-Particle and Particle-Mesh simulation methods. Use first for accuracy, use second for performance.
-Display grid densities as background in Particle-Mesh method.
Contact me if you have suggestions for new features or found any bugs.
– Fix orientation policy
– Fix layout issues
– Update button background
– Add button to open legacy menu to main screen
– 64-bit support