Battle Star Arena Apk Mod (Unlimited Money) free download for android free
Battle Star Arena MOD APK is one of the most popular Strategy game created by android-1mod for Android. It includes some advanced features really easy to use. It is a cool free game and is definitely worth having on your phone.
|MOD title :||Battle Star Arena|
|Game Votes :||163|
|Latest Version :||1.57.1|
|Added Date :||2018-10-04|
|Total Installs :||10,000+|
|Requirement :||Android 4.1+|
|Playstore Link :||Google Play|
|Offered By :||android-1mod.com|
- Battle Star Arena Update new Version
- Added New levels
- Remove Bug
- Fix All problems
- Added Unlimited money of Battle Star Arena
- Life time mod version added
Rating : 8.0 out of 10.0 | Vote: 163
No Login, No Virus
Battle Star Arena 1.57.1 (MOD, Unlimited Money): Lead your space armada to the victory! Become the best general in the entire galaxy.
Define your strategy and choose the cards that you will use in the combat. Your decision will make the difference between victory and defeat in the deep space.
● OFFLINE single player campaign , play epic space battles in the subway, train or plane, no need for an internet connection to have fun.
● Earn crates to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones.
● Live a space adventure with nostalgic retro pixel graphics yet fast paced modern gameplay.
● Build and upgrade your card collection.
● Construct your ultimate ARMADA to defeat your opponents
● Progress trough multiple planets in the offline campaign and multiple arenas in the Real time, 1v1 arena duels
● Challenge your friends to a private duel in the Play vs Friend mode.
PLEASE NOTE! Battle Star Arena is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
Join Battle Star Arena community:
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Twin-Shooter-Armada-171012066961752/
Reddit Community https://www.reddit.com/r/twinshooter/
Some balancing fixes. Thanks to the players for the feedback!